BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 22

Let's we see some Fashion Quotes !

- I dont do fashion , I'am Fashion , Coco Chanel

- The truly fashionable are beyond fashion. ~Cecil Beaton

- C
lothes are never a frivolity: they always mean something. James Laver

-
Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess. ~Edna Woolman Chase

-
To be a fashionable woman is to know yourself, know what you represent, and know what works for you. To be "in fashion" could be a disaster on 90 percent of women. You are not a page out of Vogue. ~Author Unknown


-
“I don't design clothes. I design dreams.”
Ralph Lauren

- Fashion is what you adopt when you don't know who you are. ~Quentin Crisp


-
Know, first, who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly. ~Epictetus

-
Fashion is like the id. It makes you desire things you shouldn't. ~Bob Morris

-
When a person is in fashion, all they do is right.
Lord Chesterfield

- I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.
Yves Saint Laurent

- If you are not in fashion, you are nobody.
Lord Chesterfield



0 comments: