BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 25

I just missed the Old

I know I'm not at all have the right to prohibit what you want to do. But now u look so different. I miss the old of you so badly. I wanna see about all the old of you. Just wanted it. although u're not my mine anymore. I just missed. it always on my wishes. Keep your nature , nature what i missed. 

quote lyric of Vanessa Carlton - My Best :


And in these broken times
I promise I will not forget
Though you're not mine
Upon your shoulder I can rest
Cause you always give me your best

Like a promise kept
It's like you never left
It's like you never left

And though it's been so long,
I can't ever seem to forget
All it takes is a song
And I could swear I hear your steps
Down the hall echoes a past
Thatleaves an ache,
It's never left
Cause I gave you my best.

It's like you never left
We scream and shout and try to make it last

 

0 comments: